Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Little Ray of Sunshine

Trinity Beach

It was so nice to escape the freezing winter weather in Adelaide and spend 10 days in gorgeous Cairns (one of my favourite places in Australia). Every day was like a perfect summer day. I think it will have to become a regular winter destination! I had a great time with family and friends, shopping, walking along the stunning beaches, exploring the rainforest around Mossman Gorge, fishing, Go-Kart racing and looking at galleries. I even found a gallery to sell my work while I was there. Does that mean the trip is tax deductible?? You can now find my work in the Cairns Regional Gallery gift shop (the main gallery in Cairns).

Below are some pictures from the trip:


The Cairns Regional Gallery


Port Douglas

Port Douglas


Port Douglas

The cutest little church - St Mary's By the Sea, Port Douglas.

Mossman Gorge


Mossman Rainforest

No comments:

Post a Comment